Partnering with ComparaSave
ComparaSave is all about connecting consumers with the right partner and product. Becoming a partner with ComparaSave is easy! We have created a simple online application for becoming a partner so that you can get up and running in just a few steps. ComparaSave operates several lines of business, including partnership opportunities in the following:
- Credit Cards
Regardless of the line of business, ComparaSave enables key benefits to its partners, and is founded upon a set of principles aimed at delivering value to partners:
- Provide an effective, high quality channel for partners to reach a large audience of consumers
- Intelligently match consumers and partners so that, not only do consumers connect with the best-suited partners, but also so partners connect with the consumers best-aligned to their business needs and goals
- Offer partners a pricing structure that is cost-effective, scalable, and strongly tied to results
If you are an existing partner with ComparaSave, you can click to log into your account.
Whether you’re a mortgage broker, credit union, bank or other financial institution, ComparaSave is your answer to connecting with more customers. As a mortgage partner, you will be able to display your profile, mortgage products and rates on ComparaSave, and have potential customers connect with you through any one of several means (email, phone, contact form, etc).
Through a partnership with ComparaSave, mortgage professionals can enjoy several benefits:
- A high-visibility, marketing channel to reach mortgage-seeking consumers
- High-quality leads of consumers who have shown strong interest in applying for a mortgage with your company
- A personalized profile page to let consumers know about your company and products
- No sign-up, listing or subscription fees*, with zero term commitment
- A success-based cost structure so that there is no cost to you until you see results!
ComparaSave’s online insurance comparative rating service is powered by InsuranceHotline.com and connects consumers to brokers and agents from over 30 insurance companies, offering low auto, home, motorcycle, and life insurance rates. The service is free to consumers and is supported by brokers, agents and other insurance professionals who pay InsuranceHotline.com a fee for each consumer lead. InsuranceHotline.com has been in operation since 1994, initially as a phone-based service.
Partnering with ComparaSave is simple and easy – click to here to begin.
* Limited-time, introductory offer